2007년 1월 31일 수요일

Character Goal


2007! Hanna's character goal :)*






Your priority and choice would make your course to the future.

During 2007, I intend to have right order priorities. My worst habit is procrastination which has come from wrong priorities. This quote always reminds me that my choice changes my life “Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.” (Clark, Karen. 31 Jan 2007 .) My wise choice will be making my improvement and development in many areas. Right now, I am doing my writing homework; today is right before this homework’s due date. If I have made right priority, yesterday, then maybe I would have done this homework, yesterday. I would be achieving my character goal by think before I decide something. Also, I will make schedule for each days and I will follow my schedule in right order. I will be getting well ordered priorities by planning and using my schedule wisely.

댓글 없음: