2007년 1월 31일 수요일

Learning Goal

















2007! Hanna's learning goal :)*



*Give writing assignment to myself*


GOAL 1: I intend to write at least one essay every week and evaluate them to strengthen my writing skills. I might improve my writing skills with revising my essays or peer editing.
METHOD: I would find a topic to write about every week and ask others to evaluate my writing. I also intend to rewrite if necessary.

GOAL 2: I intend to read variety of literacy work outside of classes in order to strengthen my interpretive and analytical skills. Reading literacy work might help me with word choices, too.
METHOD: I would read twenty pages a day of literacy work everyday and discuss what I have read with my peers or teachers.

GOAL 3: I will learn to write written, strong paragraphs, for they are building blocks of well written essays.
METHOD: I will practice writing paragraphs with good topic sentences with specific supporting details. I intend to write at least one paragraph every day.

GOAL 4: I intend to use appropriate verb tenses in order to write an essay with unified voice.
METHOD: I will study the grammar on different tenses (e.g., present perfect, past perfect, etc.) I will be studying grammar with D.O.L practicing.

GOAL 5: I intend to use variety of print and electronic sources to gather information in order to strengthen the ideas presented in my essays.
METHOD: I would actively use news magazines, Internet, and books to gather information and keep a reading journal.
GOAL 6: I intend to increase my vocabulary so I could write essays with vivid images.
METHOD: I would memorize ten words each day and review them. I would also use the new words in my essays.

GOAL 7: I intend to read widely this semester in order to become more knowledgeable about the world.
METHOD: I would regularly read International Herald Tribune, literacy works and many kinds of writing.

댓글 없음: